Swift made Sport Springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
Swift did not develop the Sport Springs line by simply dropping the ride height. Unlike other manufacturers whose sole focus was style, Swift approached the creation of these lowering springs with 3 goals.
- Maintain or improve a smooth, comfortable ride
- Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance
- Lower the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke
Spec-R Sports Springs:
From HPDE events to SCCA competition, Swift Spec-R Sport Springs are made for the track enthusiast looking to take their vehicle to the next level.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs were engineered with 3 characteristics in mind.
- Modified ride height compared to Sport Springs to maximize optimal suspension geometry
- Further increasing the spring rate to enhance overall performance. The increase in spring rate is based on the upper limits of the vehicles factory shock valving
- Maintaining optimal comfort level for street use